Do you have an interest in search and rescue? Boundary Search and Dive Rescue Team inc is always looking for new members, and we encourage all those who are interested to come and check us out. All members who join must complete a six month probationary period, and must complete required core training before becoming a fully chartered member.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Be willing to respond at a seconds notice to calls for service.
- Must be of good moral character.
- $25 application fee ($15 annual membership every year after initial application)
- Successfully complete 6 month probationary period.
- Incident Command System 100 (ICS-100)
- Incident Command System 200 (ICS-200)
- First-Aid and CPR
- Land Navigation
- BSDRT Basic SAR Skills Course
- Boundary County Communications Class
If you’re interested in joining BSDRT and would like more information you can email email@example.com or attend one of our monthly General Membership Meetings the 2nd Thursday of every month at 6:30pm at the Boundary County Waterways Building located at 6821 Riverside St; Bonners Ferry, Idaho 83805.